Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
This is a great place to look at various frequently asked questions that we receive. It is not exhaustive and will continue to grow and develop. There are two section to these faq’s. There’s the one right under this writing and another group of tabs below that one. If a question wasn’t answered, then please submit one to Robin’s Hope Email
- Where do I find the calendars of the virtual and in-person groups? The calendar menu on our website www.robinshope.com/robins-hope-calendar
- Where do I find an explanation of the groups? On the groups menu www.robinshope.com/services
- Do these groups cost anything? No, these groups are currently free to all who attend.
- Why can’t I get into the virtual room? Are you entering in the first 15 minutes? Either the facilitator hasn’t opened the room yet, there was a last minute cancellation of the group,is there a group happening right now, are we closed today, or you are in the waiting room. It’s good to go back to the calendar page and try again. – www.robinshope.com/robins-hope-calendar
- Can I just come to the in-person groups at the times that they occur? Yes, our in-person groups currently run from Mondays 12-5pm and Wednesdays 12-8pm. Check our calendars for days closed – www.robinshope.com/robins-hope-calendar
- What’s the point of the board? The governing board oversees the legal and financial management of Jeremiah Foundation, Inc.
- Is the governing board for Robin’s Hope? The governing board oversees the legal and financial processes for all of Jeremiah Foundation, Inc. involving two programs Inner Touch and Robin’s Hope. The member meetings are a place to give a voice to the membership and to celebrate members at Robin’s Hope.
- Who are the board members? Our board members are all available under the ‘About Us’ tab in our menu.
- What if I want to tell the board my issue directly? The Program Director and Executive Director are responsible for handling all program and member issues.
- Is there diversity on our board? Yes, there is some diversity on our board. We have someone identified as LGBTQIA+, 1 self-identifying male, 1 of Asian Descent, 2 People of Color with a total of 7 self-identifying females. We continue to build on the diversity of our board both individually as people and in the skills provided to the organization. These are all people that spend countless hours volunteering time behind the scenes to support Jeremiah Foundation, Inc. as a 501c3 Non-Profit. We thank our board members.
- How do I become a member of the board? We welcome individuals to submit an application to the board. There a lot of aspects that go into determining if an applicant is qualified for our board. Board members are chosen by skills, interests, and a number of other qualities. You can contact Heather Pate and request a board application.